What are the penalties for Contributing to the delinquency of a minor?

Asked over 5 years ago - Anaheim, CA

Hi, I was arrested yesterday night for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, due to the fact that I provided my 15 year old brother with alcohol. I have absolutely no past criminal record. I live in Orange County, and I was wondering what the possible consequences could be. Thank you.

1. Robert Little

Answered . Misdemeanor charge but it can be resolved as an infraction. You should be able to get it reduced to an infraction, pay a small fine and have no jail time. It would be on your record, but as an infraction, which is the level of a traffic ticket.

2. Robert Little