What are the options to move your kid to a better school district?

San Jose, CA |
Filed under: Education law

The school district my kids are in is one of the worst one. They are rated 2-3(out of 10) at greatschools.net. I like to send my kids to a better school district with school rating of at least 8/10 but moving to a different physical address is not an option.What will be other options for me? I tried calling schools w/c accept waiting lists but it seems like it takes forever to do so. They always telll me they are already full no matter how early I call them prior next school year.Will an application for zoning change to be included in a better school district help? Any other alternatives? Please advise me since I'm in need of help to send my kids to a better public school. Thanks in advance.

You can move or you can get on a waiting list, but you are not special. If it is important, you will move into a better District.

I represent Employers, but I can recommend Worker Attorneys in So Cal if you ask.

Education law topics