What are the most likely out comes? Jail time? Fines? Consequences?

Tampa, FL |

I just got a dui its is my 3 one in less than 3 yrs one in Kentucky one in Indiana and the most resent in florida. I refused field sobriety test but blew a. 15 in jail

1. First of all they will probably charge this one as a felony since the other two are convictions from what you are describing. However, it would be interesting to determine if you were represented by counsel on the other two out of state. The law requires a minimum of 30 days in the county jail however, the state attorney will probably be seeking more than the minimum given the fact that all three occurred within a short period of time. There are alternatives to jail if the state considers them, so consulting quickly with a Tampa DUI lawyer is in your best interest sooner rather than later.

This is not intended to be an attorney-client relationship and is my opinion only. Consult with a local attorney for additional advice.

2. A third offense within 10 years of a second offense is a felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison. With the limited information you provided, it is impossible to guess what the likely outcome will be. Contact a local attorney, who can discuss the facts of your case and the possible defenses. Best of luck.

3. This depends on a lot of factors. Sometimes, the State has difficulty proving out of state DUIs. However, if they charge you with a 3rd DUI within 10 years, you are looking at a minimum of 30 days in addition to other serious sanctions. You need to hire a defense attorney as soon as possible.

4. This will probably be charged as a felony since it is your third within 10 years. That means at a minimum you are facing 30 days jail. However, I have often seen anywhere from 3 months to 9 months on a charge like this. Add in the fact of the high blow, it may even be more jail than that. Further, your fines will be very high. $4000 is the minimum plus court costs. Tampa can be aggressive in pursuing a charge like this. You should also know that you are looking at a 10 year license suspension. You need an attorney immediately.