What are the legal ramifications of exposing cheating wife on her own facebook account? posting sex texts and pics sent to him

Orlando, FL |

I have access to my wife's facebook acct, and would like to know what the ramifications would be if I were to post on her facebook all of her sex text and pics she has sent to her boss, she kicked me out of the house after 15 years together and is telling people that she did it because I was the problem but no one knows that she is doing her boss for the past 6 months. All of our mutual friends and her family have alienated me and do not know the truth.

Don't do it. Invasion of privacy, hacking her account, possibly intentional infliction of emotional distress, and that is without the sex pics, which could possibly have criminal charges attached depending on what they are like. Not to mention it just makes you a bad person, and if she is already the wrong doer, why don't you just take the high road and move on. You don't need her anyway, and as long as you are trying to get revenge, you are still tying yourself to her emotionally, and you won't be able to move on to a new and better life.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******

Heather Morcroft

Heather Morcroft

Oh yeah, and stalking charges...very bad.

Heather Morcroft

Heather Morcroft

Also, think about it, the fact that you are even considering doing this to her suggests that she is not entirely wrong that there were problems in your relationship and between you. Yes, cheating is wrong, but usually it happens because the relationship between two people has already deteriorated to the point that there is no trust or real intimacy left between them. If you are thinking about this seriously enough to try to find out what kind of legal trouble you would get into if you did it I really strongly suggest that you seek some counseling to get out of this place you are in so that you can find someone who is right for you and be happy in a healthy relationship.

Take the high road. Over time people will come to learn the truth and will respect you for your stoicism!

This post is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended to be legal advice specific to you. This general information is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney in your jurisdiction. The attorney client relationship is not established by this post.

Internet law topics

Recommended articles about Internet law