What are the legal ramifications of exposing cheating wife on her own facebook account? posting sex texts and pics sent to him

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

I have access to my wife's facebook acct, and would like to know what the ramifications would be if I were to post on her facebook all of her sex text and pics she has sent to her boss, she kicked me out of the house after 15 years together and is telling people that she did it because I was the problem but no one knows that she is doing her boss for the past 6 months. All of our mutual friends and her family have alienated me and do not know the truth.

1. Heather Morcroft

4

1

Best Answer

Answered . Don't do it. Invasion of privacy, hacking her account, possibly intentional infliction of emotional distress, and that is without the sex pics, which could possibly have criminal charges attached depending on what they are like. Not to mention it just makes you a bad person, and if she is already the wrong doer, why don't you just take the high road and move on. You don't need her anyway, and as long as you are trying to get revenge, you are still tying yourself to her emotionally, and you won't be able to move on to a new and better life.

***Please be sure to mark if you find the answer "helpful" or a "best" answer. Thank you! I hope this helps. ******
  2. Andrew Mark Jaffe

Pro

2

Answered . Take the high road. Over time people will come to learn the truth and will respect you for your stoicism!