What are the lawyers fees for handling a real estate tax appeal in Caldwell NJ?

Asked about 4 years ago - Caldwell, NJ

Please explain how the format works and the process involved

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Steven Everett Savage

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . Every firm sets its own fees. They tend to be in a range, but there is no statutory or mandatory fee level for legal services. May I recommend you call Schenck, Price, Smith, & King LLP at 220 Park Avenue in Florham Park, New Jersey 07932 | 973-539-1000 if you are seeking qualified representation of this type? Best of luck to you.

  2. James Elliot Pratt

    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . Fees vary based upon expertise and geography. You should contact several local tax professionals for estimates. Most ethical practitioners provide an initial consultation at no charge and will be able to answer your questions.

    Please click “thumbs up” if you’ve found this helpful and/or informative.


    The information in this answer is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this communication should be taken as legal advice for any case or situation. Nothing herein is intended as legal advice. You should not rely upon any information as a source of legal advice, and your receipt or viewing of any such information does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and James E. Pratt.

    IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: To comply with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U. S. federal tax advice contained herein (including any attachments), unless specifically stated otherwise, is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purposes of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter herein.

  3. Henry Daniel Lively

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . This will vary with the complexity of the case and issues involved. Contact a local tax attorney and ask them their fee structure for this matter.

    Any individual seeking legal advice for their own situation should retain their own legal counsel as this response provides information that is general in nature and not specific to any person's unique situation. Circular 230 Disclaimer - Advice given in this response cannot be used to eliminate penalties with the IRS or any other governmental agency.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,954 answers this week

2,904 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,954 answers this week

2,904 attorneys answering