What are the laws regarding withholding rent?

Ontario, CA |
Filed under: Landlord-tenant

My landlord refuses to do anything about my neighbors 6 cats, and the 10-15 stray cats running about the complex pooping and peeing my front door and balcony and everywhere else what can I do been dealing with this since last summer and I am very fed up .

Is your landlord also the landlord for your neighbor? That would make a difference in how the question would be answered.

This is not to be construed as legal advice. I do not have an attorney client relationship with you.

yes it is...

I have added Landlord/Tenant to your tags so you can get some answers.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.

Landlord-tenant topics

Recommended articles about Landlord-tenant