What are the laws in Georgia on adultery and how can one file a complaint?

Asked almost 3 years ago - Thermopolis, WY

I live in Wyoming,my husband in Georgia. He has his girlfriend living with him and our kids. Can I do anything about this as she won't let me talk to my kids a lot of times.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Mary Katherine Brown


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Divorce is the process that will open the door for you to address the issues involving the children. If you and your spouse are living in separate states, I strongly recommend you consult with a local attorney to advise you. You can search the attorney profiles here on Avvo for an attorney in your area. Contact two or three to compare costs and philosophical fit, then choose one and trust their judgment and advice. Good luck!

    IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: Ms. Brown’s response to the question above is not legal advice and it does not create an... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

32,318 answers this week

3,355 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

32,318 answers this week

3,355 attorneys answering