What are the laws in Georgia on adultery and how can one file a complaint?

Thermopolis, WY |
Filed under: Divorce Adultery

I live in Wyoming,my husband in Georgia. He has his girlfriend living with him and our kids. Can I do anything about this as she won't let me talk to my kids a lot of times.

Divorce is the process that will open the door for you to address the issues involving the children. If you and your spouse are living in separate states, I strongly recommend you consult with a local attorney to advise you. You can search the attorney profiles here on Avvo for an attorney in your area. Contact two or three to compare costs and philosophical fit, then choose one and trust their judgment and advice. Good luck!

IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: Ms. Brown’s response to the question above is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. All of Ms. Brown’s responses to questions posted on AVVO are intended as general information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are provided for educational purposes of the public, not any specific individual. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, please contact an attorney in your state. Ms. Brown is licensed to practice law in New York. If you would like to contact her directly for a legal consultation, you may do so by calling 718-878-6886 during regular business hours, or anytime by email at:

Recommended articles about Divorce