What are the laws against anti-competitive practices?

Spring, TX |

There is a club of British professionals and companies in Houston, Texas, who deal among themselves and routinely reject competition. Example: a Scottish company builds interlocking systems for pipeline jumpers used underwater. Their system is becoming a standard product and is requested by many Oil companies for all their offshore work. I ordered this interlocking system from their dealer in Houston. They refused to sell it to me. I found out that they took advice from one of my competitors (a British man). What is my recourse?

1. You should speak to an antitrust lawyer and determine if they are being anti-competitive. They may have a legal basis for not selling to you but you should speak to a lawyer with experience in handling anti-trust matters. Please e-mail me if you have any more questions.
    Justin Hill
    www.rhlawgroup.com
    www.facebook.com/ramseyhillllp
    justin@rhlawgroup.com

Business topics