What are the laws against anti-competitive practices?

Asked over 1 year ago - Spring, TX

There is a club of British professionals and companies in Houston, Texas, who deal among themselves and routinely reject competition. Example: a Scottish company builds interlocking systems for pipeline jumpers used underwater. Their system is becoming a standard product and is requested by many Oil companies for all their offshore work. I ordered this interlocking system from their dealer in Houston. They refused to sell it to me. I found out that they took advice from one of my competitors (a British man). What is my recourse?

1. Justin Allen Hill

Answered . You should speak to an antitrust lawyer and determine if they are being anti-competitive. They may have a legal basis for not selling to you but you should speak to a lawyer with experience in handling anti-trust matters. Please e-mail me if you have any more questions.
    Justin Hill
    www.rhlawgroup.com
    www.facebook.com/ramseyhillllp
    justin@rhlawgroup.com