What are the implications and requirements for obtaining a EB5 Visa?

Is there a minimum amount for investing?

EB-5 eligibility is available to investors that have invested, or are in the process of investing capital into a new commercial enterprise that they have established. They must demonstrate that this investment will benefit the United States economy and create the requisite number of full-time jobs for qualified persons within the United States.

See the link below for the specific requirements.

2. Some cases the investment is $500,000, in other cases the investment is $1,000,000. Since as you can see the investment is so high you should consult with an immigration lawyer to see which one applies to your investment, and also to review your situation and explain all the other requirements.

3. The minimum is $500,000 and the investment must create 10 jobs for US citizens or LPRs. Of course there are many more requirement, I would urge you to speak with and retain an immigration attorney. If $500k is beyond your budget, an E visa may be another option. My firm handles EB5 and E visa cases, click the link below for more on EB-5 requirements.
    Regards,
    Nicklaus Misiti
    Law Offices of Nicklaus Misiti
    212 537 4407

Legal disclaimer: The statement above is general in nature, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

4. The minimum amount is $500,000 if it's invested in a project located within a targeted employment area. Investments can be made either directly into a project or through a regional center. As mentioned by my colleague, there are job creation requirements that also need to be met. Talk to an attorney who specializes in EB-5 based green cards. Best wishes.

(626) 771-1078 Los Angeles Attorney Theodore Huang, Esq. This is not legal advice. No attorney/client relationship is established. Attorney Huang is licensed in MD; practice limited to federal law.