What are the documents for H1 transfer? How many pay slips are needed?

Asked 9 months ago - Baltimore, MD

I joined the company on October 21 and I worked for them for two days and took leave , will that be an issue for H1 transfer? I have only two days pay slip, is it okay to submit that for h1 transfer? Will they reject my H1 transfer?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

4

Answered . I agree. Your status must be valid.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

Answered . You must be invalid H-1B status at the time of requesting a "transfer". You could run into problems should USC a request proof of your having been in status at the time of the transfer application. Two days worth of pay stubs are nearly not enough to prove this.

3. Ali Herischi

Answered . If you have only worked for your original employer for two days or you are going to get paid more, then you can file for transfer, however you H1-b is not valid if you are out of work. You should submit an employer letter to confirm your current employment in your transfer application. I think you and your company should consult with an attorney before taking any action. It is possible that your company is in violation of its duties as well.

4. Tripti Sharad Sharma

1

Answered . You are to maintain status at all time during your stay in the U.S. Pay stubs are evidence of this.