What are the consequences for running away?

Asked over 1 year ago - Peachtree City, GA

Hi I am 15 and my dad is in prison for abuse and is sentenced to 15 years and no contact with me or my family for that period of time. But my mom is abusive, and so is my sister who is 18. I have talked to people, but no one will listen. If they find my mom guilty I will be place in a foster home, and I don't want that. What are the consequences for running away?

I am planning on running away, I am not looking for someone to talk me out of it. I am done getting hit and put down. I just need help IF I get caught.

1. Glen Edward Ashman

Pro

2

Answered . Please do reconsider.

A 15 year old can't even work, so the odds are you either get arrested, and go to juvenile court and end up in juvenile detention, or back with your parents, or you end up being taken in by the criminal element, who probably will abuse you.