What are the consequences for failing ignition interlock device?

Winchester, VA |

I am no longer on probation, but report to VASAP for the device. This is my first month of six months of having this thing. I've had two failures while trying to start the engine, but was able to pass after the 5 min lockout. What are the possible consequences of this?

I am not licensed in Virginia but in Ohio the Judge can refuse to permit driving privileges after a positive test.

Attorney Chris Beck
Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
Beavercreek, Ohio
(937)510-6110 phone
attycbeck@gmail.com
www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner