What are the chances that he will get his green card?? Plz answer!!!

Asked 11 months ago - Everett, MA

My ex-husband used me for a green card. We are divorced now. He got his conditional green card and is now applying for the permanent one using the i-751 waiver I assume. I reported him to immigration saying that he used me and a couple of affidavits from family/friends and a psychologist. What are the chances he will get his green card? He has pictures of us together, a couple of bills, bank statement while we were together (8 months)?

1. Kyndra L. Mulder

Pro

6

1

Answered . The USCIS will consider your affidavit(s) as red flags to possible immigration fraud. However, it is up to the USCIS and ICE to take any action regarding the granting or denial of his I-751. Without knowing more about the situation it is not possible to provide further advice.

2. J Charles Ferrari

6

Answered . Please see the answer to your other question.

You need to move on with your life and stop obsessing about him.

3. Daniel Patrick Hanlon

Pro

5

Answered . It is impossible to assess the "chances" that he will be able to keep his green card.

4. Randall Drew

4

1

Answered . Hard to say for sure ( I don't know who you reported this information to, and if it will get back to the file at Boston USCIS); but I doubt he will have an easy time of it.

5. F. J. Capriotti III

4

Answered . Unfortunately, he probably has a good chance of success.

Consider hiring a lawyer ... to do a 'better' job of providing evidence to immigration.