What are the chances that a judge may let me move to texas with my 4 yr and 2 year?

Canoga Park, CA |

we have on October 31, he physically abuse me when my baby girl was 2 and i was giving full custody over her. when my son was born he keep drinking and abusive so i left him. he hasn't since the kids for over a year and i been offer a better job in Texas. what are the chances that a judge will let me move to texas?

1. Impossible to say without more information, and hard to predict what a judge will do if you don't have an attorney assisting you in presenting your facts as best as possible.

2. Good if he believes you, bad if he believes the father.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.