What are the chances that a biological father with a criminal record can get child custody and/or visitation rights

Kentucky |

My ex and I had a child, we were never married. He has a record of theft and is currently in court ordered rehab. He was also a confidential informant. He is about to get out of rehab and has told me he wants to take me to court for visitation. I already let him have him on sundays, and part of the day for holidays. I do not want him to have overnights, Im afraid for his safety because the father himself is irresponsible and the people who were indicted because of him being a C.I. want to hurt him. What are the chances of him getting the standard every other weekend, overnights?

Attorney answers

There are no attorney answers yet. But, check back regularly—people often get a response within 12 hours.

Child custody topics

Recommended articles about Child custody