What are the chances for my wife to get F2 visa, while I am on OPT and employed full time in US?

Asked over 2 years ago - Burlington, WA

I started my OPT on Jan 16, 2012 and I am, currently, a full time employee. I am getting married in August, 2012 and planning to bring my wife to US with me. I am just wondering how likely are the chances for my wife to get F2 Visa. Also, please suggest me what procedure or steps I have to follow to improve her chances.

1. Carl Michael Shusterman

Pro

14

Answered . Your wife will be entitled to apply for an F-2 as long as you are on OPT.

Please see

2. J Charles Ferrari

3

Answered . There are no facts in your posting that would prevent her from obtaining an F-2 visa.

3. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

2

Answered . Each immigration case is a unique one. The chances may be greatly enhanced in you would retain a professional licensed immigration attorney who will ensure that every detail, nuance and fact of the application process are done correctly. All that will improve the case.
    Suggesting you what procedural steps to take is unethical as it invites facilitating practice of law without a law license.