What are some examples of "substantial interference" required to establish a breach of quiet enjoyment?

Asked 9 months ago - Brea, CA

I have read many times in these forums examples of what are NOT considered a breach of quiet enjoyment. What are some examples of "substantial interference" required to establish a breach of quiet enjoyment?

1. William Stanley Fitch

3

1

Answered . 24 hour notice of entry served 3 times a week. Serving notices to quit when there is no violation or when the rent has been paid. Serving Notices of Termination of Tenancy, then rescinding them are a few off the top of my head.

2. Michael Charles Doland

Answered . To the llist of my colleague, renting to another tenant during the same lease term.

3. Golnar Sargeant

Answered . In general, it means a disturbance that deprives the tenant of the possession and beneficial enjoyment of the premises.