Skip to main content

What are our options? how can we help him keep his DL's?

Maysville, GA |

My son is 17 and he got crarged with DUI and running a stop sign. He passed all the field soberiaty tests but refused to do the breath test.

Attorney Answers 2

  1. You need to hire a DUI attorney to represent your son now. In Georgia, anyone under the age of 21 can be charged with DUI with only the "odor" or smell of alcohol coupled with driving. If he is convicted, your son will lose his driver's license with no permit to drive to work or school and if convicted while under the age of 18, will probably have to start all over with driver's education, learner's permit, etc. Your son may lose his license earlier for refusing to take the breath test. Find a DUI attorney for him today.

  2. I agree with Jessica. You need an experienced DUI attorney ASAP. Each day that passes makes the job more difficult for your attorney to save your license, hire someone immediately to start the process of protecting your son's rights!.

DUI topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics