What are my rights as a citizen if i feel/know i am being watched but i have done nothing wrong

Renton, WA |

have video footage of unknown people watching and persuing me...invading my privacy, and taking pictures

1. You can contact police and report the harrassment. You can attempt to identify your harassers and sue them in civil court.

Whether your privacy has been invaded will turn on specific facts and evidence you did not post here.

Many states have laws against invasion of privacy and harrassment, but you must have some facts in order to be successful with a civil suit, or for the state to be successful in a prosecution.

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Civil rights topics