What are my rights as a citizen if i feel/know i am being watched but i have done nothing wrong

Asked over 2 years ago - Renton, WA

have video footage of unknown people watching and persuing me...invading my privacy, and taking pictures

1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

4

Answered . You can contact police and report the harrassment. You can attempt to identify your harassers and sue them in civil court.

Whether your privacy has been invaded will turn on specific facts and evidence you did not post here.

Many states have laws against invasion of privacy and harrassment, but you must have some facts in order to be successful with a civil suit, or for the state to be successful in a prosecution.

Avvo advisor logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

• 15-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $39 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now