What are my rights. I am disable want to nj underemployement office ""Workforce

Asked 6 months ago - Plainfield, NJ

to get help i need better traiining .I told them i was disable to see if they got any program for the disable .OH Boy it like go to the back of the bus. One lady said I was acting disable ""no i have state id. The are asking for Dr notes. Do i have to give a doctor note to get in the program it to see if I can handle the program if I am FIT... WHAT ABOUT THE DISABLE ACT...

1. Adam Lang Van Grack

Pro

3

Answered . This is a complicated situation with complicated facts. I highly recommend you contact an attorney with expertise en employment/disability law.

2. Stephanie O Joy

1

Answered . Can you restate your facts and your question? I am unable to decipher what you are talking about.

3. Lorraine Miguel Medeiros

Pro

Answered . They can ask for whatever documentation they believe that they need in order to properly evaluate your case. You should consult with an employment attorney for more in depth information