What are my options if my ex wife violates terms of the divorce agreement she signed?

Asked over 2 years ago - White Haven, PA

Her car was purchased while we were married - the loan and car are both in my name. She agreed to maintain payments on the car after the divorce. She recently moved out of state and left the car at my house and refuses to make payments. What can I do?

1. Christopher Barrett Fay

2

Answered . You can file a motion to find her in contempt for violating the agreement. Seek enforcement of the property settlement agreement including requiring her to transfer the loan and title to her name, or otherwise sell the vehicle.

You should consult with an attorney about how to protect your rights in this situation.

Good luck,
    Chris