What are my legal options regarding my underage drinking ticket?

Asked about 5 years ago - La Crosse, WI

I recently attended a underage drinking ticket. The cops came and started knocking on the door. They said they were going to get the land lords to come and get him to open up, so the guys opened the doors for the the cops and they came in. I was standing in the kitchen, and the first cop in the door approached me and asked me my name and just started filling it out on a note pad. So i was just being straight up honest with him. He then asked me if I had been drinking and honestly don't know why i said it but I said nothing, then said "sorry, i meant a couple beers. He breathalyzed me and i blew a .059. He then explained the ticket to me. I thanked him for being a nice guy and left and walked home.

What my options are and results if i plead guilty, not guilt, or no contest?

Thanks

1. Theodore Perlick Molinari

1

3

Answered . More than likely, you will be given the opportunity to take an alcohol education course in exchange for the ticket being dismissed. You will need to enter a plea of not guilty and ask for a pretrial date with the city attorney. If you successfully complete the class and get the ticket dismissed, I would be very careful in attending other parties. This opportunity is only available once.