What are my legal options? i bite into a sandwich that had a thumb tack in it which caused damage to my tooth and gums

Asked over 1 year ago - Orlando, FL

i contacted the company and they said i have no case, there is video of the incident

1. Karen Tallent Munzer

Pro

6

Answered . Consult with a personal injury attorney. Most PI attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, whereby you do not pay fees, the attorney is paid out of any recovery obtained. The issues will be, who prepared the food, what type of injuries were suffered, are the injuries permanent, what type of out of pocket expenses or lost wages were incurred, etc.

2. Ian Thomas Valkenet

Pro

6

Answered . Who prepared the sandwich? You've suffered physical injuries as a result of someone else's negligence (or worse, someone's intentional act).

Contact a personal injury or products liability attorney immediately to review the merits of your case. Make sure you preserve whatever documentation you have of the incident and your resulting injuries (including medical reports, admittance and discharge papers, medical bills, etc.)

Good luck!

3. Dennis Andrew Chen

Pro

4

Answered . Contact a local personal injury attorney for a free consultation.

4. Clifford M. Miller

Pro

4

Answered . There is a case against the preparer of the sandwich; and if commercial against that person's employer also. If your damages are substantial you should have no problem finding a lawyer to represent you.

Pro

4

Answered . Never listen to an insurance company. You would need to retain a personal injury lawyer to investigate. Find a lawyer with a low contingency fee, less than 30% with no costs deducted, so you get the lion’s share of the settlement, not your lawyer.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com