What are my immigration benefits as a military member spouse?

Asked over 1 year ago - Dallas, TX

hello there,
My husband is a green card holder through SIV and he is going to join the US army , he applied an I-130 for me do I have any immigration benefits as a military member spouse , that makes my case faster ? how long it may take for me to reunite him?
thank you

1. Dhenu Mitesh Savla

Answered . You may be able to expedite processing. The same laws still apply.

Dhenu Savla, Esq.
    SwagatUSA, LLC
    www.swagatusa.com/attorney

This answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not meant to be relied upon as legal advice.
  2. Irene Vaisman

Answered . you do not tell us your status here and your husband is only an LPR right now. You probably will need to wait until he naturalizes (which can be expedited as a member of the military) and then you would be able to adjust

This is not legal advice and a client attorney relationship is not created. For a free consultation call (718)234-5588.
  3. J Charles Ferrari

Answered . No. Your priority date must be current or he must become a US citizen in order for you to be able to immigrate.