What are my damages? insurance...

Boca Raton, FL |

broker sent insurance certificates to my customers showing an unlicenced PEO as insured.
Been paying premuims for worthless insurance & My customers are refusing to pay me!

Your obvious damages are the premiums you paid for insurance which you did not receive. Hopefully there are no claims. If there are, your damages include the amount of the claims which are now uncovered because of your reliance on the insurance co. If you lose customers over this, those may be included in your damages. If it's just minimal premiums, you could try to just get them to pay you back. I recommend a lawyer ASAP.

This is avery complicated question. You really should a speak with a lawyer who does business and insurance work.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.

I agree with attorney Adams. You should retain an attorney ASAP. You may also want to pursue this matter administratively with the FDFS (f/k/a Dept of Ins).

Good Luck.

This response is for education purposes only and does not imply an attorney/client relationship.

This information is for educational purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.