What are my chances with USCIS?

Westport, CT |

RISK OF INJURY TO CHILD C Felony 53a-167a INTERFERE WITH OFFCR/RESISTING A Misdemeano
Asked less than a minute ago - Westport, CT
the above charges by police, person convinced child not to kill herself, kept her overnight. parents and child told court no damage-nothing happened-bail out, criminal lawyer claim that he will be exonerated then ICE put a bracelet, a Master hearing 8 months. This men has 3 US children, wife and the Parents and minor (13yrs old) child told court-State that nothing happened, case pending. Can ICE removed bracelet? humiliation for self and his children, and can Master hearing get reschedule due to pending State court case pending? status illegal alien, needs more proves for dreamer Act, will request for to removed deportation here since 2000

You will absolutely need an attorney to help with this. The felony portion of the statute is a serious immigration charge, and certainly would stop his getting any Dream Act benefits.

The above is not legal advice. It is general information. I only give legal advice to those who have a retainer agreement with me. You may also seek further information on my website - http://immigrationlawyernewhavenct.com

It isn't necessary for you to repeat your questions.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

to include the status in the US

Can ICE removed bracelet? ankle is black and view,humiliation for self and his children, and can Individual hearing get reschedule due to pending State court case pending? status or for other reason?

ankle is black and blue, both legs are painful.

It is difficult to answer your questions without reviewing all the relevant documents. Please consult with an attorney.

This answer is of a general nature and should not be relied upon as final, nor is it intended as legal advice. Consult with a qualified attorney before making any legal decisions. Gen Kimura, (832) 247-6932.

Meet with an attorney

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104