What are my chances of going to trial for violation of a temporary proctective order case if I ended up winning it a week later?

Irving, TX |

I had a former co-worker who filed a false police report and got me arrested at my former place of employment for allegedly threatening her at work when she had a temporary protective order against me for filing another false police report. Yes it sounds insane but she does it for a living at any guy that stops talking to her. I am her third victim whom she filed false charges against. I won the original case and got it thrown out along with the proctective order case. The messed up part is, during the hearings, when she saw that she was loosing, she followed me outside one day at work and was caught on camera doing it. She claimed I said something to her when I didn't. I got arrested and have court on Tuesday for a hearing when the judge seen the tape and I won.

1. Unless you were related to the coworker, this I neither family law, nor domestic violence. It is either a civil or criminal matter. Please consult an attorney in your local area. Many attorneys, like myself, give a free initial consult and can give you clearer guidance based on all the specific facts of your case. You should have representation.

This answer is general information which does not establish any attorney-client relationship between the person asking a question and the person answering, or a duty to respond to ongoing questions; nor is it intended to replace competent legal assistance in the jurisdiction where the matter/issue arises or is before a Court.