What are my chances of getting H1B visa stamping for fresh employment in USA?

Danbury, CT |

I was with Company "A" on L1B.
Employer "B" hired me on 30-Mar-2012 and filed my H1B in Apr-2012.
"A" applied for L1B visa extension visa/I-94 exp on Apr-2012
L1B extension rejected on 16-Nov-2012.
H1B petition approved with Consular processing on 16-Nov-2012.
I left USA on 25-Nov-2012.
I am in India and planning to go for stamping.
I want to know if I will have trouble in this case?
I have letter from employer stating my employment will start on arrival in USA.
In response to first RFE emp "B" provided USCIS with project details, Client details, their ability to pay me on regular basis, duration of project and supporting contract/invoices and Tax return documents for company. But I am not carrying all these documents with me currently, will I need these docs? What are my chances?

1. Chances depend on facts. You really need to meet one on one with an experienced immigration attorney, whether myself or one of my colleagues, so that he/she can review all your documents and facts in order to determine what your chances are.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.