What are my chances in getting custody of my child as a father?

Asked about 2 years ago - Bremerton, WA

I have had a temporary parenting plan set for three years. i have been trough mediation's and have yet to set a permanent Parenting plan, due to the mothers procrastination. I have recently found that she is facing a delivery charge and I am concerned for my child in her care she often leaves him with her parents and my former step-family on top of other friends and seems to have a lack of involvement with our child. I have do not have the money to hire an attorney and lack guidance.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Teresa Lynn Border

    Contributor Level 14


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . I suggest you contact either your local County Bar Association or the Northwest Justice Project for assistance. Either of these sources may be able to provide you with free or reduced cost legal advice and/or representation. The intake line for the Northwest Justice Project is 1-888-201-1014.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,258 answers this week

3,191 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,258 answers this week

3,191 attorneys answering