What are marriage friendly judges in florida?

Asked over 2 years ago - Port Charlotte, FL

im 16 and pregnant and i want to apply for a marriage license so me and my fiance can get married. I want to get married fast because i need to be emancipated and i know this is a way to do it. I want my child living in a house were both the mother and father are present not just the mom and the dad every now and then. So are here any good judges that could help me out here in florida?

1. Brent Allan Rose

1

Answered . You don't get to choose your judge when you file for emancipation in Florida. They are assigned randomly. Either marriage or emancipation will require your parents' permission, by the way.

2. Linda Yin Liang

Answered . As always, the best strategy is to have a persuasive one, as supposed to counting on views and personality of a judge.