What are marriage friendly judges in florida?

Port Charlotte, FL |
Filed under: Marriage and prenups

im 16 and pregnant and i want to apply for a marriage license so me and my fiance can get married. I want to get married fast because i need to be emancipated and i know this is a way to do it. I want my child living in a house were both the mother and father are present not just the mom and the dad every now and then. So are here any good judges that could help me out here in florida?

You don't get to choose your judge when you file for emancipation in Florida. They are assigned randomly. Either marriage or emancipation will require your parents' permission, by the way.

The contents of this answer should be considered friendly advice, not legal advice (I'm a pretty friendly guy), and the answer should not be construed to constitute an attorney-client relationship. If you'd like actual legal advice, call me for a free consultation at 813-635-0222. Also, if you liked this answer as much as my big ego thinks you did, be sure to click the thumbs-up button!

As always, the best strategy is to have a persuasive one, as supposed to counting on views and personality of a judge.

Marriage and prenups topics