What are grandparents rights in pa as far as children visitation and custody are concerned

Sunbury, PA |

My mom and I don't get along and recently I told her I was pregnant because I thought it would bring us closer together. She immediately started trying to controll the entire situation and threatened grandparents have rights. There is a good chance that this is a high risk pregnancy and I am not suppose to have stress but she has been stressing me anway. Now out of the blue she is trying to be nice but I know it's not real she is just pretending. I am worried about her getting visitation with our child because of how she has treated me in the past. What are the laws for PA on this?

There are grandparent rights with regard to custody in Pennsylvania. You should seek legal counsel if you are concerned about their involvement. Please feel free to contact my office for a free consultation.