WHAT ARE CONSEQUENCES FIRST OFFENSE FOR EXPOSURE TO A POLICE OFFICER IN PUBLIC PARK?

Spring Hill, TN |

OFFICER APPROACHED SUBJECT AND ASK SUBJECT IF HE COULD PERFORM ORAL SEX. SUBJECT DROPPED PANTS. SUBJECT WAS COAXED TO CAR FOR CITATION.

1. I am not a TN lawyer but where I come from (FL) that sounds like it might just be entrapment.

In FL solicitation of prostitution (which would be the appropriate charge) is a 2nd degree misdemeanor punishable by 60 days in jail.

Below may or may not be an accurate link to TN prostitution laws. Obviously you (or the subject) should consult with a local TN criminal defense attorney.

http://prostitution.procon.org/view.background-resource.php?resourceID=763

First, second and third: No attorney-client relationship exists by virtue of any Q&A with Michael A. Haber, Esq. on Avvo. Fourth: Anything that you post on Avvo (or on similar sites) or on any social media is by its nature public. It is essentially an admission / confession and can be introduced into evidence as a statement against your interest in a subsequent legal proceeding. Once posted you lose any reasonable expectation of privacy, so, as this is an open forum (with no privilege attached), please be extra careful when considering what to post online (forewarned is forearmed.)

2. It sounds like entrapment to me. I would hire a criminal defense attorney to get a full picture of the situation and a proper response. Good luck.

"Nothing in this communication is meant to establish an attorney-client relationship. The information is provided for educational purposes only. No action will be taken on your behalf unless you have have hired me and entered into a written retainer agreement. I am only licensed in Tennessee and I suggest contacting an attorney in your specific city and state as soon as possible to avoid any statute of limitations deadlines, if applicable."