What amount should I ask for ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Sonoma, CA

I need to sue the man that put a sex tape of me on the web without my knowledge and then informed all of the people I know about it. I am pressing charges but I now will have to relocate if I want to hold my head up again. How much is usually awarded if you need to move and leave your job?

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Rixon Charles Rafter III

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Frequently nothing.

    Depending on lots of facts you did not post, you MAY or MAY NOT have options.

    You really need to see a California attorney to discuss ALL the facts ASAP.

    NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,652 answers this week

3,112 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,652 answers this week

3,112 attorneys answering