WHAT AM I TO DO?

Houston, TX |

MY CAR THATS IN MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME WHICH MY BOYFRIEND WAS DRIVING AT THE TIME WAS STRUCK BY A DRIVER THAT WAS DRIVING IN A COMPANY CAR . THE INSURANCE COMPANY ARE DENYING THE CASE(BASICALLY THEIR SAYING THEIR NOT PAYING). WE HAVE VIDEO WERE HE HAS HIT ON VIDEO WITH HER SAYING THAT SHE WAS AT FAULT. I HAVE NO INSURANCE.. SO WHAT AM I TO DO?? I ALSO BELIEVE HIS LICENSE IS SUSPENDED. NOW HER INSURANCE IS TRYING NOT TO PAY AND SAYING THEIR CLOSING THE CASE.

Hire an attorney or file a small claims action.

Speak with an attorney on a free consultation.

Contact a local attorney. Look for one that provides a free consultation.

Small claims court if damage is minor.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

First I would make sure a police report is made about the accident. Second, I would report the accident to the other driver's insurance as well as her company's insurance. While doing this, I would also recommend hiring an attorney as you will probably need help getting through this situation.
WIth your boyfriend having his license suspended the question becomes why and did he know. That needs to be cleared up as well. Your boyfriend needs to contact whoever suspended his license to clean up this issue (eg. pay fine, get proof it should not have been suspended, etc). Your boyfriend may need any attorney to clear his issue up too, but clearing up his issue may improve your position with your insurance company.

Get Avvo’s 3-part personal injury email series

A roundup of the best tips and legal advice.

Recommended articles about Personal injury