What age does child support end in the state of Pooler Georgia

Jamaica, NY |

what is the age limit ?

1. In most states (not NYS!) it is 18, but there are other issues involved for example, the state which issued the original support order. Never stop child support until such time as the court orders the child emancipated unless the property settlement agreement states what constitutes "incident of emancipation."
    On my profile there are several legal guides. I recommend reviewing the following which may be helpful to you:

Hiring a lawyer; Is it Legal? Is it Illegal?...Understanding the different court systems;
    Legal terms used in litigation………………………………………………………..

New York City: A Guide to the Courts……………………………………..

LEGAL DISCLAIMER…………………………………………………………………..
    Mr. Sarno is licensed to practice law in NJ and NY. His response here is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/ client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter in question. Many times the questioner may leave out details which would make the reply unsuitable. Mr. Sarno strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in their own state to acquire more information about this issue.

Child support topics