Skip to main content

What actions to take to continue the process of a wrong decision(Clearly Visible)made by an (Immigration Judge) ?

Redlands, CA |
Filed under: Immigration

this is in regards of my uncle, a wrong decision was made on behalf of his acceptance to the USA.

Contacted : President Obama, Gorge W. Bush, Diane Fienstein & Janet Neapolitano. Directed the case to Immigration and said "only an Attorney is allowed to reopen processing case"

(Immigration Judge) mistakenly took his brothers death as his fathers death.

Reviewed someone else passport and claimed it as my uncles passport which was clearly wrong.

further will be discussed upon Contact.

please and thank you

Attorney Answers 3


You should consult an immigration attorney as soon as possible.

Alexus P. Sham (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Mark as helpful

6 lawyers agree


Contact a competent immigration attorney in CA and stop contacting people who cannot help anyway. Big names are impressive but not very helpful in this situation.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Mark as helpful

6 lawyers agree


If he wishes to challenge the Judge's decision, he must appeal to the Board of Immigration Appeals.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Mark as helpful

15 lawyers agree

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics