What actions can I take to file law suit for defamation, slander and filing a false police report.

the parties involved have done this before and need to be held accountable for their actions.

Laguna Hills, CA -

Dennis Morgan

Dennis Morgan

Libel / Slander Lawyer - Los Angeles, CA

Can you afford to pay for a lawsuit? Defamation cases are hard to win, so attorneys are less likely to take the case on a contingency. If the defendants push back, hire a lawyer, and force you to litigate the case up through summary judgment, that will cost you a minimum of $30,000 and perhaps as much as $150,000 in attorneys fees and costs. Taking it all the way to trial could double those costs. You might be able to recover your fees and costs in a settlement or a judgment before trial, but there's no guarantee. If you have that kind of money and are willing to risk it, you may feel free to call me to discuss the possibility of representation (a possibility only: I will have to check conflicts and have the case approved by my firm). I am licensed to practice in California and am experienced in defamation cases. Good luck!

Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

Jeffrey Ira Schwimmer

Personal Injury Lawyer - New York, NY

Consult an attorney who handles defamation cases; malicious prosecution; intentional infliction of emotional distress - type cases.

Cesar Garcia

Cesar Garcia

Personal Injury Lawyer - San Antonio, TX

You should contact your local Bar Association for a list of attorneys in your area who practice in those areas of law.

George Costas Andriotis

George Costas Andriotis

Personal Injury Lawyer - Tarpon Springs, FL

You need consult an attorney with all the facts who can advise you as to which direction, if any, you should pursue.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.
Christian K. Lassen II

Christian K. Lassen II

Personal Injury Lawyer - Philadelphia, PA

More facts are needed, but you can use Avvo's "find a lawyer" tool to search for a defamation lawyer to discuss.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com