What actions can i take after the deputy warden & the warden were informed that 1- the shift Sgt. calls me CAMEL JOCKEY

Asked about 1 year ago - Cochranton, PA

and the shift Lt. calls my house when I was seriously sick and and states that the warden will be filing criminal charges for the theft of the cell phone. I find out the shift Sgt. issued the cell phone accidentally to another inmate whom was released from custody. The Lt. did this with the warden having no knowledge this i believe is bulling and TOTALLY in violation of our facility policy. still nothing is done. help. the shift Sgt. calls me CAMEL JOCKEY in front of other outside law enforcement officers i have told him to stop calling that and he continues. help.

1. Stewart C Crawford Jr.

Pro

1

Answered . Consult with an attorney about a grievance and discrimination claim.