What actions can i take after the deputy warden & the warden were informed that 1- the shift Sgt. calls me CAMEL JOCKEY

Cochranton, PA |

and the shift Lt. calls my house when I was seriously sick and and states that the warden will be filing criminal charges for the theft of the cell phone. I find out the shift Sgt. issued the cell phone accidentally to another inmate whom was released from custody. The Lt. did this with the warden having no knowledge this i believe is bulling and TOTALLY in violation of our facility policy. still nothing is done. help. the shift Sgt. calls me CAMEL JOCKEY in front of other outside law enforcement officers i have told him to stop calling that and he continues. help.

Consult with an attorney about a grievance and discrimination claim.

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

Recommended articles about Employment