What action should i take after being threatened at work. i don't feel comfortable at work anymore and need advice.

Charlottesville, VA |

what to do after being verbally abused in workplace?

I understand your concern. Sometimes, the issues confronted are so very specific that it is almost impossible, if not entirely impossible, for an attorney to give you a reading on the issues that confront you by way of a summary posting on an internet site such as this. I know that this is not the answer that you are looking for, but it is my humble opinion that you will need to obtain a consultation with an attorney to further explore the specific circumstances behind your question.

I truly wish you the best.

This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It is not offered as, and does not constitute, legal advice. Laws vary widely from state to state. You should rely only on the advice given to you during a personal consultation by a local attorney who is thoroughly familiar with state laws and the area of practice in which your concern lies.