What steps does a young mother take in attempting to reverse a decision (relinquish of parental rights)?

San Antonio, TX |

Annie and her boyfriend find out they pregnant. Child proves to be the biologiacl son of both.. During this period of time Annie was abused during her pregnancy and after by this boyfriend, and suffered from severe psychological abusel by this "15 year heroine addict, her child's father. In order to protect the child, Annie consulted CPS caseworkers in assisting with her disision to have the child live with her mom or his mom temporarily or until father was sober and rehabilitated. His mother ended up with child, during the rehabilitation process. She was asked to sign a " relenquishment of parental rights 1 1/2 years later.This was a period of great psychological trauma as well as head injury from car accident. Can she reverse the relin since she was not in a normal mental or physical sh

1. If her rights have been terminated by court order, and it's been more than 30 days, she's out of luck. Tell her talk to an experienced family law attorney for more details.

I am not intending this to be legal advice, because I don't know the particulars of your situation. Call me if you would like to discuss this or other isues.