What "s is Lawsuits / Disputes

no

1. "Lawsuits/Disputes" is a general category on Avvo for people who have general questions about lawsuits or disputes. It's a catch-all category.

2. Mr. Taylor is correct.
    Since you are asking under the arbitration category, it could also be, and often is, a provision in a contract that explains the right/obligation to submit any dispute to arbitration.

3. On AVVO it's a category where you can list your question if it doesn't seem to fit in any other specific category, like Landlord/Tenant, Car Accident, etc.

I am licensed in California only and my answers on Avvo assume California law. The above answer is for general information only and is based on the information you posted. Every case is fact dependent, so to get a thorough analysis of your situation, you will need to consult face to face with an attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where the incident took place. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.