Whadt sort of clout does and officers observation carry in a dui case that has a 0 breathalizer and I don't know what the blood

Kirkland, WA |

test will come back with.

Testimony from police officers about their observations of the operation of the defendant's vehicle before the stop and of the defendant at the scene and during subsequent processing is normally very important in establishing the underlying charges. Your question indicates no blood alcohol present but blood test results are pending. The results of the blood analysis will also be very important as they may show the presence of a controlled substance or prescription medication. If you have been charged or expect that that is likely coming, I highly recommend that you start interviewing candidates for the job of representing you without delay.

Additional informs is needed to accurately and completely answer your question. However, the officer's observation could weigh heavenly depending on their training, their execution of that training and ability to testify. Wouldn't be a bad idea to set up a confidential consultation with an attorney.

Best regards,

Joseph Rome
www.josephrome.com

If the breath alcohol test was zero, then the blood may come back with drugs. Unless it's marijuana over five nanograms of THC, the officer's observations will be paramount.

Get the full story of your case, sit down with an attorney and he/she will be able to explain the good and the bad of your case and what you need to do. Good Luck