Weve been checking our case status online with our i130 reciept # it is now telling us that the # is incomplete w/ online???

Lincoln, NE |

we have been looking at the status of our i130 petition online it had been accepted then moved to initial review today when we looked online it came back as incomplete with online could someone please tell us what this means and why it is no longer available to us?

No, we cannot. Could be a website issue. Could be an aplication issue. Until you receive some concrete correspondence, we would only e speculating.

The information offered is general in nature and not meant to be relied upon as legal advice. Please consult an attorney prior to making legal decisions. Visit us at www.tunitskylaw.com. Contact us at 713.335.5505 or email at veronica@tunitskylaw.com. Veronica Tunitsky offers in-person, as well as telephone and email consultations.

You can call to find out, or ask your attorney.

I agree with my collegues.

If you have additional questions, you can always contact an immigration lawyer directly, whether myself or one of my colleagues. Good luck to you.
---------------------------
Dean P. Murray
The Murray Law Firm
560 Sylvan Avenue
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
T: (201)875-2600
F: (201)549-8700

Mr. Murray's response is NOT legal advice and does NOT create an attorney-client relationship. You should NOT rely on this response. Mr. Murray's response was generated without conducting a full inquiry as would occur during a face to face attorney-client consultation. It is likely that the response above may be made less accurate, or become entirely inaccurate, as you, i.e. the questioner, disclose additional facts that should only be discussed during a private consultation with an attorney. I strongly recommend that you consult an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state (or, in the case of immigration law, and attorney in ANY state), whereupon all relevant facts will be discussed. All responses posted by Mr. Murray on Avvo.com are intended as general information for the education of the public, and not for any specific individual.

It could be a website issue, it could be the application has been transferred to the local office. Call CIS or your attorney

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 s.ouya@mainalaw.com Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104

It sounds like a problem with the web site. We are happy to offer you a free initial consultation to talk about the case. Give us a call at 402-455-1711 to set up a time to talk. We have been in business for almost 25 years and fight hard for the people we represent.

Form I-130 (alien relative) topics