Weve been checking our case status online with our i130 reciept # it is now telling us that the # is incomplete w/ online???

Asked over 1 year ago - Lincoln, NE

we have been looking at the status of our i130 petition online it had been accepted then moved to initial review today when we looked online it came back as incomplete with online could someone please tell us what this means and why it is no longer available to us?

1. Brendan Michael Kelly

Pro

1

Answered . It sounds like a problem with the web site. We are happy to offer you a free initial consultation to talk about the case. Give us a call at 402-455-1711 to set up a time to talk. We have been in business for almost 25 years and fight hard for the people we represent.

2. Jose Antonio Moreno

2

Answered . You can call to find out, or ask your attorney.

3. Dean P Murray

1

Answered . I agree with my collegues.

If you have additional questions, you can always contact an immigration lawyer directly, whether myself or one of my colleagues. Good luck to you.
    ---------------------------
    Dean P. Murray
    The Murray Law Firm
    560 Sylvan Avenue
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
    T: (201)875-2600
    F: (201)549-8700

4. Veronica Tunitsky

Answered . No, we cannot. Could be a website issue. Could be an aplication issue. Until you receive some concrete correspondence, we would only e speculating.

5. Samuel Patrick Ouya Maina

Answered . It could be a website issue, it could be the application has been transferred to the local office. Call CIS or your attorney