Weird USCIS H1B Application Status

HI, My employer filed for my H1b this year and it was selected in the lottery. It was under regular processing. I recently converted the application to Premimum and it did show the acceptance status till Monday (5/21). Today however it is showing the below message : At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information. What does this mean? any help is appreciated. Thanks Sam

San Jose, CA -

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Immigration Attorney - New York, NY

it means your employer need to contact customer service if they want information about your case status.

J Charles Ferrari

J Charles Ferrari

Immigration Attorney - Los Angeles, CA

It means exactly what it says. These status messages are not tea leaves to be read for hidden messages. There are no hidden messages.

Related Advice