We would like to know about filing a Qui Tam case under the False Claims Act?

Northport, NY |

We discovered fraudulent documents passed through the government system and would like to become Whistle Blowers.

1. This question is way too broad. What about a qui tam suit do you want to know? I cannot tell you much because you give no facts except that know of fraudulent documents passed through the "government system".

2. Bring all documentation that you have to a local lawyer to discuss the matter.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

3. Your best bet is to consult with a local attorney. You can find one using the "Find a Lawyer" tab here on Avvo. You haven't provided nearly enough information to assess the viability of any claim.

I am not your attorney and any posts/messages or responses to posts/messages can not establish an attorney-client relationship. www.PatchogueAttorney.com You should not rely upon free legal advice and I disclaim any liability for the results if you do.

4. First, do not disclose any additional details on a public forum as such disclosure could jeopardize your standing as a whistleblower.

Next, find a lawyer that handles whistleblower claims and set up a free consultation. Qui Tam is not always the answer as there are many whistleblower programs and statutes out there.

Best of Luck

Ryan Finn
    Serving Clients Throughout New York State

PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER * I very much like to offer my advice and guidance to those in need. It is why I became a lawyer. However, please note that I have not been engaged to be your lawyer so my advice is general in nature. Certainly, if you would like, please feel free to email or call me to further discuss the particulars of your situation (as many times it is not a good idea to provide a lot of information about your case on a public forum). * Hacker Murphy, LLP * 518.213.0115 * Rfinn@hackermurphy.com * http://www.hackermurphy.com/Attorneys/Ryan-M-Finn.shtml * Hacker Murphy serves clients throughout New York State (including New York City and Long Island). *