We were in an accident in Oct 2012, were were transported to the hospital. the driver of the u-haul tuck behind us was ticketd.

Asked almost 2 years ago - Arlington, VA

our auto was damaged over 15K and we are building up medical bills. the driver had Rep-West insurance. we are told that we will have a problem, because it is a U-haul company, does anyone have experience with this insurance company? how do we find a lawyer with experience and winning against Rep=West insurance co?

1. Jeffrey Mark Adams

7

Answered . Use this search terms. Better yet ask those you trust and respect for recommendations. Avvo has several good attorneys

Pro

7

Answered . Don't listen to everything you hear. A good personal injury lawyer will be able to handle them.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Sean Michael Patrick

6

Answered . Insurance companies all have one thing in common. They want to keep their money. I would reommend finding a personal injury attorney who isn't afraid to take the case to trial if need be, somone that you feel comfortable with. If you have a good case, things will fall into place. Search Avvo for attorneys in your area. Don't delay as you often have a limited time to file your claim. Best of luck.

4. Mohamed E Seifeldein

4

Answered . Hi,

I don't think the insurance provider matters as much as the law and the facts. Once the facts are established the insurance will have to pay what is is fair or end up in trial by a jury. I'm more than happy to look at it for you.

5. Manuel Alzamora Juarez

5

Answered . Look for a Personal injury lawyer in your area. Best of luck.