Skip to main content

We want to file an uncontested divorce. where do we contacta navy plan admin about the retirement pension?

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Uncontested divorce

we qualify for what we know of the rules, 10/10... but do we have to have an Order form the navy plan admin BEFORE filing for divorce or after? if after do we just agree in a martial settlement agreement?

Attorney Answers 1


Speak to a JAG officer about this matter since in involves the Armed Services.

Mark as helpful

Divorce topics

Recommended articles about Divorce

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics