We recently had a fire on our property and need an experinced attorney on insurance matters and litigations.

Worcester, MA |

We recently had a fire at our commerical property and need a attorney with experince and confidence in dealing with insurance companies to handle a possible litigation.

1. You have some options here on Avvo. Try James Gavin Reardon Jr, Andrew J. Gambaccini, or Francis A Ford.

I hope this helps get you started.

2. I'd be happy to provide an initial consult & either help you out or refer you to someone who can. By way of background, I worked in the insurance industry for approximately 10 years before going into private practice. Though I currently concentrate on business acceleration programs, my long affiliation with the industry has allowed me to help a number of folks over the years on a variety of insurance matters.

3. Like my colleagues, I am happy to provide a free consultation and offer a referral if necessary. I have dealt with insurance issues in litigation from both the plaintiff's and defendant's perspective for many years, including litigation arising out of fire-related claims.

Mr. Thomas is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts. This response is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. This response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Often, the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply. Mr. Thomas strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney to make sure he or she gets all relevant information to make informed decisions about the subject matter.

Landlord-tenant law topics