We recently had a fire on our property and need an experinced attorney on insurance matters and litigations.

Asked about 3 years ago - Worcester, MA

We recently had a fire at our commerical property and need a attorney with experince and confidence in dealing with insurance companies to handle a possible litigation.

Attorney answers (3)

  1. Answered . I'd be happy to provide an initial consult & either help you out or refer you to someone who can. By way of background, I worked in the insurance industry for approximately 10 years before going into private practice. Though I currently concentrate on business acceleration programs, my long affiliation with the industry has allowed me to help a number of folks over the years on a variety of insurance matters.

  2. Answered . Like my colleagues, I am happy to provide a free consultation and offer a referral if necessary. I have dealt with insurance issues in litigation from both the plaintiff's and defendant's perspective for many years, including litigation arising out of fire-related claims.

    Mr. Thomas is licensed to practice law in Massachusetts. This response is not legal advice and does not create an... more
  3. Answered . You have some options here on Avvo. Try James Gavin Reardon Jr, Andrew J. Gambaccini, or Francis A Ford.

    I hope this helps get you started.

Related Topics

Landlord-tenant law

Landlord-tenant law is governed mostly by state laws, and covers issues like security deposit limits and deadlines, evictions, and the right to withhold rent.

Avvo advisor logo@2x

Need an answer to your questions within 15 minutes?

  • 15-minute phone call
  • Ask any questions
  • $39 flat fee
  • Money-back guarantee
Talk to an attorney now

Can't find what you're looking for?

Ask span5@2x

Ask a question on our public forum.

Ask a lawyer
Advisor span6@2x

Have an attorney contact you privately.

Right now.

Icon lock@2x
Secure conversation. Your details remain between you and your attorney.
Icon clock@2x
Get an answer guaranteed. Be assured that a lawyer will contact you to help with your legal issue.
Start your session now