We recently had a fire on our property and need an experinced attorney on insurance matters and litigations.

Asked about 3 years ago - Worcester, MA

We recently had a fire at our commerical property and need a attorney with experince and confidence in dealing with insurance companies to handle a possible litigation.

1. Answered . I'd be happy to provide an initial consult & either help you out or refer you to someone who can. By way of background, I worked in the insurance industry for approximately 10 years before going into private practice. Though I currently concentrate on business acceleration programs, my long affiliation with the industry has allowed me to help a number of folks over the years on a variety of insurance matters.

2. Answered . Like my colleagues, I am happy to provide a free consultation and offer a referral if necessary. I have dealt with insurance issues in litigation from both the plaintiff's and defendant's perspective for many years, including litigation arising out of fire-related claims.

3. Answered . You have some options here on Avvo. Try James Gavin Reardon Jr, Andrew J. Gambaccini, or Francis A Ford.

I hope this helps get you started.