Skip to main content

We need an attorney that will work on a contingency on a toxic /environmental case in Georgia.

Gainesville, GA |

We have several samples from the home we rented , black mold , parasites , contaminated water septic gas coming threw the drain pipes etc . My kids have been ill for over 3 months with the same symptoms of stomach problems including diarrhea , black or red circles around eyes etc . . There has been a clear sticky substance growing in the hair that comes back after cleaning . We need specialized medical care that all the doctors here are not familiar with . . We have contacted MPH , CDC and local and state government with no response . Our kids have been to 3 different doctors over 3 1 / 2 months and have been 9 times for the same illness . There are SEVERAL issues at hand including , mis - representation of real estate , fraud tenant rights landlord responsibility . Please Please Help Us .

Attorney Answers 11

  1. There are many lawyers who take on these cases. Look up several and get a consultation.

  2. I'm happy to talk to you about your issue, and I handle these cases in Georgia. Please email me a number where I can call you and we can discuss the specifics of your situation. Thanks. Best of luck.

    * Please note that I am a Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Attorney practicing in Georgia, but I am not your attorney. This post is intended to provide some helpful insight into your particular situation, but it should not be taken as legal advice. If you would like to discuss your Georgia Personal Injury or Medical Malpractice case, I am happy to discuss your specific situation with you at no cost to you. I can be reached at 404-996-5157 or If you found this Answer "Helpful" or " The Best Answer", please click the tab indicating that. Thank you!

  3. i would contact a local attorney who specializes in real estate contracts. you can find an attorney here

  4. Luckily Sarangi has offered to help. Good luck.

    Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

  5. So sorry to read of this situation for you -- please find local counsel that works in the field of pesonal injury/mold cases.

    Best of luck.


    In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

  6. Look on Avvo or google for toxic tort lawyers in your state.

  7. There are lawyers in the greater Atlanta area who handle these cases - not just all personal injury cases of any kind. It is fine to ask, but rather than invite solicitations here, you might have better luck asking lawyers you know for referrals.

  8. I am very interested in sitting down and discussing your situation. Our firm is experienced in handling situations such as yours and I feel that we could be of great help in resolving your problems. Please contact me, or send me your contact information, so that I might set up a free consultation with you and your family to address your specific situation and concerns. I look forward to meeting with you at your earliest convenience.

  9. Several fine GA attorneys have volunteered to discuss your case with you. If you need another, please feel free to contact me at (678) 921-0143 or by email at You will need to have one more inspections and testing done to confirm the presence of toxic substances in the home. I wish you the best of luck.

    The transmission of an electronic message between an individual and attorney in a public website alone does not create an attorney-client relationship absent a specific engagement agreement between the parties. By replying to a legal question or inquiry posted on a public website, the responding attorney is neither providing specific legal advice nor entering into an attorney-client relationship with the recipient. A person or entity may not reasonably act or rely upon information contained in such a response without a personal consultation with and engagement by the attorney.

  10. The situation you're describing sounds like a constructive eviction or a breach of the implied warranty of habitability. You may have a right to withhold rent until the situation is remedied and a right to your medical bills, moving expenses, pain and suffering, depending on other facts. Consult with an attorney.

    Answers to questions does not create an attorney/client relationship. I only am your attorney if I have entered into a written contract, signed by me, wherein I expressly assent to be your attorney. Nothing I post should be construed as legal advice to be acted upon, it is merely a legal opinion.

  11. While I don't practice in your area, I generally agree with the comments from the others that have responded. I would suggest you look for someone with experience in toxic tort cases as they are difficult cases to prosecute. You may also have an obligation to try an mitigate your damages, so consider moving from the home if you can.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics