We need an attorney that will work on a contingency on a toxic /environmental case in Georgia.

Asked over 1 year ago - Gainesville, GA

We have several samples from the home we rented , black mold , parasites , contaminated water septic gas coming threw the drain pipes etc . My kids have been ill for over 3 months with the same symptoms of stomach problems including diarrhea , black or red circles around eyes etc . . There has been a clear sticky substance growing in the hair that comes back after cleaning . We need specialized medical care that all the doctors here are not familiar with . . We have contacted MPH , CDC and local and state government with no response . Our kids have been to 3 different doctors over 3 1 / 2 months and have been 9 times for the same illness . There are SEVERAL issues at hand including , mis - representation of real estate , fraud tenant rights landlord responsibility . Please Please Help Us .

1. Fareesh S. Sarangi

Pro

9

Answered . I'm happy to talk to you about your issue, and I handle these cases in Georgia. Please email me a number where I can call you and we can discuss the specifics of your situation. Thanks. Fareesh@SarangiLaw.com. Best of luck.

2. Scott Benjamin Riddle

Pro

8

Answered . There are lawyers in the greater Atlanta area who handle these cases - not just all personal injury cases of any kind. It is fine to ask, but rather than invite solicitations here, you might have better luck asking lawyers you know for referrals.

3. David B Pittman

Pro

9

Answered . There are many lawyers who take on these cases. Look up several and get a consultation.

4. Daniel Nelson Deasy

8

Answered . So sorry to read of this situation for you -- please find local counsel that works in the field of pesonal injury/mold cases.

Best of luck.

Dan

5. Jay Daniel Brownstein

6

Answered . Several fine GA attorneys have volunteered to discuss your case with you. If you need another, please feel free to contact me at (678) 921-0143 or by email at jdb@bnllawga.com. You will need to have one more inspections and testing done to confirm the presence of toxic substances in the home. I wish you the best of luck.

6. Robert Wakefield Chambers III

5

Answered . I am very interested in sitting down and discussing your situation. Our firm is experienced in handling situations such as yours and I feel that we could be of great help in resolving your problems. Please contact me, or send me your contact information, so that I might set up a free consultation with you and your family to address your specific situation and concerns. I look forward to meeting with you at your earliest convenience.

7. David Thomas Dorer

5

Answered . The situation you're describing sounds like a constructive eviction or a breach of the implied warranty of habitability. You may have a right to withhold rent until the situation is remedied and a right to your medical bills, moving expenses, pain and suffering, depending on other facts. Consult with an attorney.

Pro

6

Answered . Luckily Sarangi has offered to help. Good luck.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  9. Timothy Leo Bowden

5

Answered . i would contact a local attorney who specializes in real estate contracts. you can find an attorney here

10. Robert Bruce Kopelson

4

Answered . Look on Avvo or google for toxic tort lawyers in your state.

11. Ted A. Warpinski

3

Answered . While I don't practice in your area, I generally agree with the comments from the others that have responded. I would suggest you look for someone with experience in toxic tort cases as they are difficult cases to prosecute. You may also have an obligation to try an mitigate your damages, so consider moving from the home if you can.