We need a pro Bono civil rights attorney to file an injunction to allow samesex marriage until the aclu wins the case

Asked about 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

A group of us are looking for a probono attorney to draw up a petition and an injunction packet to put an injunction on the Pennsylvania ban on same sex marriage we know the aclu has filed a lawsuit but the suit can take up to 5 years and some of us need the legal protectio of marriage now and in light of the Montgomery County issuin marriag t sam se couples now we wwould llike an attoattorney to help us out sewe wwould defend oourselves but need the papaper drdrawn up for us

Attorney answers (2)

  1. Stewart C Crawford Jr.

    Contributor Level 16

    Answered . Id be happy to assist

    All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself,... more
  2. Alan James Brinkmeier

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . This would be something you'd hire an attorney for, I think.

    The dispute is a private one, and pro bono means for the public good.

    Good luck by the way. I am sure you can hire a lawyer to take on this worthy cause.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

29,857 answers this week

3,193 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

29,857 answers this week

3,193 attorneys answering