We need a pro Bono civil rights attorney to file an injunction to allow samesex marriage until the aclu wins the case

Asked about 1 year ago - Philadelphia, PA

A group of us are looking for a probono attorney to draw up a petition and an injunction packet to put an injunction on the Pennsylvania ban on same sex marriage we know the aclu has filed a lawsuit but the suit can take up to 5 years and some of us need the legal protectio of marriage now and in light of the Montgomery County issuin marriag t sam se couples now we wwould llike an attoattorney to help us out sewe wwould defend oourselves but need the papaper drdrawn up for us

1. Stewart C Crawford Jr.

Answered . Id be happy to assist

2. Alan James Brinkmeier

Answered . This would be something you'd hire an attorney for, I think.

The dispute is a private one, and pro bono means for the public good.

Good luck by the way. I am sure you can hire a lawyer to take on this worthy cause.