We need a pro Bono civil rights attorney to file an injunction to allow samesex marriage until the aclu wins the case

Philadelphia, PA |

A group of us are looking for a probono attorney to draw up a petition and an injunction packet to put an injunction on the Pennsylvania ban on same sex marriage we know the aclu has filed a lawsuit but the suit can take up to 5 years and some of us need the legal protectio of marriage now and in light of the Montgomery County issuin marriag t sam se couples now we wwould llike an attoattorney to help us out sewe wwould defend oourselves but need the papaper drdrawn up for us

Id be happy to assist

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

O really? that would be great how would I be able to get in contact with you

Stewart C Crawford Jr.

Stewart C Crawford Jr.

610-996-2511

calling

This would be something you'd hire an attorney for, I think.

The dispute is a private one, and pro bono means for the public good.

Good luck by the way. I am sure you can hire a lawyer to take on this worthy cause.

well it is for the public cost it would put an injunction on the ban of same sex marriage thus allowing same sex couples to marry